As the content is available via open access, you are encouraged to register and peruse this issue online via the following URL (registration is required): http://journals.sfu.ca/ijg/index.php/journal
Special thanks for making this publication possible are due to Dr Shahnawaz as issue editor, and to Dr Nitin Kumar Tripathi as the editor-in-chief!
See below for Table of Contents :
Vol 9, No 2, (2013)
- UNIGIS Online Distance Learning Towards International GIScience Qualifications - Shahnawaz S.
- Accuracy of SRTM-X and ASTER Elevation Data and its Influence on Topographical and Hydrological Modeling: Case Study of the Pieniny Mts. in Poland - Czubski K.
- Modelling the Spatial Invasive Range of Heracleum mantegazzianum in Europe - Wallentin G
- Social Media Location Intelligence: The Next Privacy Battle - An ArcGIS add-in and Analysis of Geospatial Data Collected from Twitter.com - Weidemann C.
- The Effect of ACRC on the Results of Cartographic Classification Depending on Spatial Autocorrelation - Loidl M.
- Land-cover change in Goa– An Integrated RS – GIS Approach - Kotha M.
- Multi-Criteria GIS Analysis and Geo-Visualisation of the Overlap of Oil Impacts and Ecosystem Services in the Western Amazon - Zurita Arthos L.
- Slum Modelling by using Ontology and Geoinformatics: Case study of Gulbarga - Shekhar S.
- Modeling of Continuous Fields: Coverage Mapping Based on Dynamic In-situ WLAN Measurements - Kapser J.